Re: Header Cards

If anyone wants central count header cards (I realize that precinct count header cards have been requested), the programs to print batch start cards are now installed on the McKinney UNIX machine.  Forward requests to Kerry Martin, as he has instructions on printing these cards.

Nel
-----Original Message-----
From: Ian S. Piper <ian@gesn.com>
To: Support <support@gesn.com>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 10:18 PM
Subject: Header Cards

Hi All:

Tab has sent me the files to create all sorts of interesting header cards.  I need to get Mike Brown's help to set up the printing of them on McKinney's BOD printer.  Mike will be back in the office Monday, March 1 to hopefully give me that help.

I will keep you posted when we are ready to print header cards in McKinney.

Sincerely:

Ian