RE: Width of Races in the Precinct Summary Report

> I changed Precinct Summary Report printer back to the HP 5m to preview the
> report.  Lo and behold - Two Up.  I assume that the GEMS printer
> has to have
> postscript and scaling for two up races.

It is not postscript per-se, but rather the device capabilities that are
returned by the printer driver.  The Oki probably doesn't have as large a
"printable area" as the 5m.

If we are that close to the edge in flipping from one column to two, it
might be worth tweaking the allowable candidate widths to get two up on more
printers.  I assume you are doing all this in protrait.  You get two up even
on the Oki with landscape right?

Ken