RE: Gems - Rotating candidates but not ratating the Uncommitted candidate

> I believe that this has been talked about, but I do not see it in the
> latest Readme file dated Feb 22-00.  Is there a way of doing Rotation of
> candidates, for all the candidates in a race, except the last candidate,
> which is the Uncommitted candidate???
>
> Jeff Hintz
> Global Election Systems

It was talked about only.  If all the other candidates belong to the same
voter group, then you can pick "rotate within vgroup" under the rotation
options of the second race tab and it will do what you want.  If the other
candidates belong to different parties or are all nonpartisan, let me know
and I'll add a new "rotate candididate" checkbox.

Ken