From: Ken Clark
Sent: May 5, 2000 10:45 AM
Subject: RE: Memory Card Corruption after printing results but before modem upload

  As for printer noise, this is not likely the problem.  In the infrared units there can be problems when printing if the battery is very low but otherwise the problem should be limited to particular units if there is a problem possibly with the printer itself.

             Guy

I think these were IR units in NC which is why I mentioned the old printer problem.  They are old units so the batteries are probably not what they used to be either.

Ken