Using Color in AVOS Headers w/GEMS 1.15.9 and Win2000

National Education Association (users of our AVOS) have come upon the following problem:

While creating a database using GEMS 1.15.9 on a Windows 2000 platform, they are attempting to use color in the header but the text within the header still has a white background.

I don't have any experience with 2000 yet so I must ask:

Is this a riched20 problem and if so, is the file on the FTP site the one I should send them?  Also, where is this file located in 2000?

Cathi Smothers
Global Election Systems
423.842.0937
423.505.7507